Paper Stocks -
Quick Tips -
- Cover means card stock (thick paper).
- Book or Text means paper (not as thick as card stock.)
- High Gloss UV is a high gloss coating, Aqueous is a glossy coating, and Matte Finish is a non-glossy, flat finish.
- You cannot write or print on High Gloss UV-coated stocks, and we do not guarantee that you will be able to write on Aqueous-coated stocks.
- We do not recommend using heavy, dark ink on uncoated stocks due to offsetting.
- Glossy stocks provide brighter colors, whereas dull and uncoated stocks provide softer colors.
- C2S indicates gloss coated on two sides.